The domain tallercapdevila.es uses automatic “Cookies” collection procedures to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISSP domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. "Cookies" help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
What are cookies?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize him. The set of "Cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. "Cookies" are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that "Cookies" cannot harm your equipment and, in return, that they are activated help us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability
of our website by providing a better experience.
Cookies are used to:
- Make sure that web pages work properly.
- Store your preferences, like language or font size.
- Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.
Type, purpose and operation:
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expires when the
user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Anonymous: These collect information only about the advertising spaces shown on the Website, regardless of the user who browses without not expressly identifying him or herself.
- Custom: They collect the user’s personal information from the website on behalf of a third party, in order to customise ad spam.
Adequate privacy / Cookie management
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
The user must know that, when disabling Cookies, some of the features and services may be disabled or have a different behaviour than expected, such as, for example, staying identified, keeping purchases in the cart, its location, etc. among others and that its navigation is notably degraded.
Updating of the Cookies Policy
The data controller may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy
to the instructions issued.